Last Minute EVS Opportunity in Austria
If you are interested in gaining experience working with young people with special educational needs, this EVS opportunity will offer you a chance to help prepare participants for every day working life and integrate them in the labour market.
Project: Potenzial Jugend
The project will take place in Austria. The volunteer will be working with a project for young people between 15 and 21 years with special educational needs. The aim is to integrate them in the labour market. The volunteer will have the opportunity to gain experience in the following fields:
- Assistance in training and working situations to support trainer and youths,
- Work in different groups of people
- Get to know techniques in preparing young people with special educational needs to working situations.
- Working and reflecting with our participants on the topic of cultural differences and the so-called “unknown” or “the other”.
More information here.
When does the project start? 1st September 2016 – 15th August 2017
What does it cost? This project is a European Voluntary Service project under the Erasmus + programme and therefore fully funded through the European Commission.
Except for the travel, you may have to contribute towards some or all of your travel costs to this project as it is a replacement for a volunteer who fell ill and therefore the budget has been used up.
Who can apply? Anyone aged 18-30 at time of application, UK resident before and after departure, valid passport for at least 6 months year after end of activity. No criminal records.
How can I apply
- Complete this application form here
- Follow the instructions in the application form and send for each project one application form in an e-mail with the project name in the subject.
- To apply send your completed application form by email to email@example.com