international partners

As part of an agreement we have with our international partners, UNA Exchange is only able to accept applications from volunteers who are resident in the UK. 

UNA Exchange is part of a number of international networks of organisations around the world who run programmes of International Volunteer Projects. These include the Alliance, CCIVS and NVDA.

If you want to apply for a project but are resident outside the UK, you should apply to an organisation in your home country.  That organisation will be able to provide a list of available projects and organise the placement.  You can search through a list of our international partner organisations at the bottom of this page. 

If there is no partner organisation in your country of residence, you should contact NVDA who will be able to assist you in finding a placement on a volunteer project.